Date, Time, and Venue
28 July 2017 16:00 – 17:00
Workshop Room 207, Mahitaladhibesra Building
Ms. Jennifer Chung , DotAsia Organisation/APrIGF Secretariat
Specific Issues of Discussion and Description
An update from the IGF Secretariat – Chengetai Masango on IGF, Update on NRIs and Intersessional Work. Input for CENB Phase III, NRI updates and issues discussion.
This session is intended for the National and Regional Initiatives to receive brief updates from the IGF Secretariat and AP MAG members on the current progress of the global IGF and the Intersessional works.
After an introduction and overviews there will be no more speeches or presentations. We intend for this session to be highly interactive, we would like to keep bulk of the time for NRIs to share their case studies and issues to input into CENB III and expect the flow of the conversation will be dictated by the audience.
- Introduction from Moderators
- Update from Chengetai Masango
- Update from AP MAG members
- Introduction to CENB III and roundtable input from NRIs and audience members
- Mr. Chengetai Masango, United Nations Secretariat for the Internet Governance Forum Programme and Technology Manager, Switzerland, Government
- Ms. Shita Lakshmi, HIVOS Programme Manager, Indonesia, Civil Society
- Mr. Wanawit Akhuputra, Thailand Governmental Advisory Committee (GAC) for Internet Corporation for Assigned Name and Number (ICANN) and Advisor to the Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Digital Economy and Society, Deputy Executive Director Thailand, Government
- Mr. Rajnesh Singh, ISOC Asia Pacific Regional Bureau Director, Singapore, Technical
- Ms. Chat Garcia Ramilo, APC, Philippines, Civil Society