** For 2017 APrIGF Fellows and Youth Fellows only **
In order to get your reimbursement and allowances, please make sure that you have all these documents in print or send them to aprigf2017 [at] gmail.com :
- A photocopy of your passport. — Highlight/underline your last name. Write the word “certified copy” with your handwriting, and sign.
- An itinerary receipt with e-ticket number or other form of ticket purchase confirmation. — The document(s) must has these information or their equivalence: e-ticket number, flight number, departure city, arrival city, departure time, passenger name, and total price of the ticket. This document can be requested at the travel agency or the airline office.
- Boarding pass. — For mobile boarding pass, take screenshot.
You should also bring your passport for identification purpose.
Office hours for reimbursement and claims:
- 25 July 10:00 – 15:30 at CU iHouse, 1st floor.
- 26 and 27 July 12:30 – 15:30 at Secretariat Room, 7th floor of conference venue.
We encourage you to contact the office at the earliest, just in case that there are additional documents needed for your claim.
We are unfortunately cannot reimburse you insurance, extra baggage allowance, ticket change fee, and any other non-standard service charges. Reimbursable flights are strictly ones that fly directly to Bangkok and from Bangkok.